I usually avoid galleries with external linking turned off, as it prevents me from showing the photos here. But these mountain biking photos are so fantastic, I am going to post the link anyways.
Check out these shots.
The Dgrin forum hosts regular photo contests. If you haven’t taken a look or participated, I highly recommend popping over and seeing what all the fuss is about.
I think I have blogged about the winning photos before, but there are a lot of new ones now… so it is worth a new post.
Here is the gallery.
Here are some samples:
Enjoy! (and participate!)
A new year is upon us. Let us resolve to:
- Improve our technique at time of shoot, so that we get the best possible image.
- Remember that photography is all about the light.
- Not post images for sale that are out of focus, too-dark, or otherwise flawed.
- Put our email addresses and contact info prominently on our SmugMug pages.
- Get a calibration print, and calibrate our monitors.
- Use Proof Delay, for happy customers and to avoid cropping woes.
- Let SmugMug’s Auto Color do the heavy lifting for great prints, if we can’t.
- Use keywords throughout our sites so that our customers and buyers can easily find us.
- Explore the many customization options available on SmugMug.
- Learn from peer SmugMug Pros and make more money in 2007.
So here’s to a Great 2007 for all of us! What are your resolutions?
Ultramar Studios Photography has quite a few stunning travel galleries, spanning Asia, North America, Europe and Africa.
The one that caught my eye in particular was this one of Uzbekistan.