Home > bug fixes, new features, release notes, SmugMug > Themes, bug fixes, and loot – released April 2007
Themes, bug fixes, and loot – released April 2007
Lots of bug fixes and some great new goodies this month.
- In some webmail clients (squirrel mail), some of the text in share emails was invisible (black on black). We cleaned up some of the HTML so it forced the text to white.
- Lots of API changes and fixes.
- Fixed titles and descriptions on SmugMug Popular feeds.
- For comments posted by SmugMug users, the user comments feed incorrectly identified the poster as the owner of the image/gallery. This is fixed.
- (Finally!) Fixed the annoying login/logout bug. Account switching is now painless.
- Fixed mysterious “main image missing” problem with smugmug viewing style.
- From the Obscure Department: Searching for multiple keywords when one of them (not the first) happened to be a CSS class would produce a funky broken page. This is fixed.
- Adding photos to your cart from lightbox now properly shows the progress floatie in front of lightbox.
- If a customer is using anchor names on one of their pages for aiding navigation, we no longer mess it up by assuming it’s our navigation.
- We encoded things like % and ‘ in filenames so they don’t break pages.
- Shiny new and more informative shipping page.
- Right-click protection now carries over into the shopping cart pages.
- New Smug theme: SmugMug Gradient White . This allows standard users to force the built-in white style.
- New Colors theme: White because some like it simple.
- New Events theme: It’s a Boy! . Girls ruled the theme scene for nearly a year, but boys finally came through in style.
- New products for sale! Mounted canvas prints, and their more affordable cousins Rolled canvas prints arrived, along with 10×20 and 12×12 prints.