Small release – October 23rd, 2007
You asked for it…
- Want your older photos to get the SmugMungous display sizes as well? Just use the new “SmugMungous” photo tool (in the photo tools menu).
- We changed the “customize gallery” page to be more intuitive. You can now toggle the largest size you’d like displayed to your viewers. Pros can still choose medium as their largest size (blocking large, XL, X2L, X3L, and originals).
- Power and standard users can now choose XL as their largest viewing size (blocking X2L, X3L, and originals).
- Fixed a bug preventing power users from having their custom sharpening settings “stick” once they set them.
- Updated API to support the new SmugMungous changes.
Categories: release notes