No Trick, Halloween Weekend Bug Fixes! – November 1, 2008
We had a bit of a candy hangover from last night’s Halloween trick-or-treating! Some bug fixes and enhancements that went live today:
- Fixed a bug where share links were getting exta // slashes and making the copied links inoperable.
- Fixed a bug where if you had certain privacy settings set, like a site password, we’d still show an inoperable Map This! button – even though we shouldn’t have. Map This! now obeys the privacy settings in site password, SmugIslands.
- We didn’t allow certain tools for ‘this photo’ when you were in Slideshow viewing style. Now we allow access to all the tools from this style.
- There was a display bug on the share email recipients page in your control panels, for emails with apostrophes. We fixed it.
- The Add Photos button on the SmugVault page was displaying incorrectly, fixed!
- Fixed a bug where if you deleted a gallery that was in a sharegroup, the gallery thumb would still be in your share group listing.
- Removed “Attach Related Files” from the tools menu, unless you have a SmugVault.
- Fixed a bug when you create a gallery from a Category or Subcategoy page, we weren’t defaulting you to the Category or Subcategory you’re already in. Dumb, sorry – fixed!
- Significantly sped up the process of cropping a single thumbnail.