Bug Fixes and Cleanup – July 23, 2009
We rolled out the following changes:
- Several of our uploader pages got a scrubbing and choosing an uploader is now easier.
- We have a new help page listing our official supported browsers, to help troubleshoot problems for you and your visitors.
- Our Simple uploader is now more patient and doesn’t quit on files that take a longer time to transfer.
- Slideshow captions no longer overlap the showcased image. Instead, they are shown below the photo and they now are HTML-compatible.
- The journal viewing style now stretches properly for everyone, including users who have only CSS advanced site-wide customizations.
- Journal style should also properly display the thumbnail for processing files and correctly show photo and gallery comments.
- Journal and slideshow viewing styles now display a better-fitting size for portrait-oriented images in the gallery.
- The style button went missing in popular, keyword, and date pages in some cases, but we brought it back.
- SmugMug’s embeddable badges should now display properly for IE6 and IE7 viewers.
- Fixed a short-term bug where ICC profiles were not properly uploaded with photos and remaining through image processing tools (rotation, cropping, etc.)
- Fixed a bug where the “Buy many photos” option wouldn’t work if there was only one photo in the gallery.
- Fixed bug in the shopping cart involving the “Use billing info on record” checkbox. If you check it and then change your credit card number or expiration date in the cart, we’ll now use the new information.
Categories: release notes