Shipping coupons, Blurb, bug fixes
Ship, ship, hooray!
Pros get a happy new addition to the coupon family: Free shipping! Nothing better to sweeten your deal than to let them get the goods without any additional costs. With this coupon, you cover your customer’s shipping fees. Note that these are valid for standard shipping methods only, which means Economy or 3-5 Business Day options for domestic US orders, and Airmail for international orders. (The full list.)
Your customer can still choose a faster method at checkout. We’ll just deduct the cost of ground shipping from that total so they only pay the difference. Our coupon help pages reflect all this new info.
As an additional benefit, you can now optionally allow Amount Off, Percent Off, and Print Credit coupons to apply to shipping charges, too. Translation: Phat print credit means no credit card at checkout.
Blurb loves you.
Our partner, Blurb.com, is offering Smuggers 20% off orders until May 31st. Gather your best pics show them off in any one of their beautiful, custom-printed photo books. To start, log in and hit the Buy > Create a Book option in any of your galleries. Design away and enter the code SMUGMUG10 at checkout. And while you’re creating your literary masterpiece, why not enter it into Photography Book Now? With a lineup of impressive prizes, it’s worth checking out.
- We had a short-lived bug that prevented you from manually arranging galleries at the subcategory level, but we fixed this. Sort away!
- You should be able to feature a gallery even if you’ve turned on Hide Owner.
- You’ll no longer have trouble getting the delete buttons to work when deleting photos from a Smart Gallery.
- Due to popular request, we’ve made the footer small if your gallery is protected, set to Hide Owner and you’ve already customized your site to use the mini footer.
- We also fixed a bug that threw a wrench into your photo ranking. Leaving a comment will tally your popularity as expected.
- If your gallery is hidden, passworded, or unlisted, we were hiding your related keywords even when you’re logged in as the site owner. Check again – They should work.
All the best,
The SmugMug Family