Home > Art, Galleries, Images, Sports, Travel, Users > An Outdoor Photographer

An Outdoor Photographer

As summer draws to a close, most of us are ready to stay indoors in the warmth. For others, the changing seasons mean getting out and catching the best of nature’s offerings.

Brian Grossenbacher expertly captures the wild, breathtaking experience of the hunt in his beautiful, journalistic photographs:

Get a feel for the outdoors in his other galleries here.

Categories: Art, Galleries, Images, Sports, Travel, Users
  1. mike
    October 6, 2010 at 7:49 am

Are these release notes?

2. jpc
    October 7, 2010 at 8:17 am

This is SPAM.

3. October 8, 2010 at 8:30 am

spam?

• jpc
      October 11, 2010 at 8:02 am

Yes. Why, did you find release notes nestled in here somewhere?

4. Nicole
    October 16, 2010 at 7:51 am

I would prefer not to see the hunting and killing of animals when I come to check out the release notes. How is this relevant?

5. Jason
    October 16, 2010 at 5:30 pm

I thought the pics were awesome. While I agree that it was a bit of a surprise to find them in the release note feed, I find no reason to be embittered about it. Probably a mistake, but that doesn’t detract from the fact that the photos are great. Spam? Not likely.

6. jpc
    October 17, 2010 at 4:42 pm

SPAM = unsolicited advertisement. I didn’t ask to see Brian’s photos. They don’t belong in Release Notes and I sure as hell don’t want my rss feed to alert me when there’s new dead animal photos for me to look at. If this was a mistake then it should have been removed immediately. Obviously, it wasn’t a mistake. Maybe Brian pays extra to have his pics featured in the Release Notes?

7. October 20, 2010 at 8:13 pm

Love the stories inspiration for photojournalism!