A Whole Lotta Bug Fixes
The Smuggy never sleeps. We’ve got a slew of fixes and improvements to share with you this week.
And now, here’s a few bug fixes you may notice:
- We fixed a bug that was letting images be ordered as 4×8 or 5×7 cards even if they didn’t fit our dimension requirements. (Review them here!) And speaking of cards, you’ll find that they’re no longer buried under our other print items: Cards have their own tab in the shopping cart.
- Our in-gallery cropping tool returns you to the photo you had selected, rather than zipping you to back to the beginning.
- Pros rejoice: Bulk replacing photos in Proof Delay work properly again.
- We better understand and parse your photos’ EXIF data, so everything you expect should show up when you view the file info.
- We fixed your Smart Galleries‘ exclusion options. So go ahead and mix up your Smart Gallery rules and be sure you get exactly the photos you want.
- Referral credits once again apply towards the Gift of SmugMug, so go help out your favorite photographer-in-need.
- You already know about our great Be Social feature that lets you pick the thumbnail you want for Facebook. If you prefer to just copy the gallery link and post it right on your wall, it should read the correct image from the start.
- We’ll let you pick the type of subscription on our new signup page (monthly or annual payments), so you’ll be sure to get the plan that works best for you . We also rearranged the login page a bit so you can more easily link your account to Facebook… or not.
Have a safe, wonderful, photo-filled weekend!
The Team at SmugMug