Six Bugs Fixed
A series of bug fixes tonight, if you will:
- Some delivery address’ phone numbers weren’t getting put onto the shipping labels, but we’ll make sure to pass that info on now.
- If you feel like refreshing the page after you send a Share email, we won’t send an annoying duplicate message to your recipients.
- We tweaked our custom Subcategories page. Now the drop-down bars for the parent category start off with “Pick a Category” rather than displaying the first category in the list. This makes things a little clearer for you as you organize.
- Some Packages were showing the wrong item quantities once added to the shopping cart, but this is now fixed.
- Additionally, Pros switching the lab for a Package sometimes saw the previous lab’s products rather than the new ones.
- And because three’s a magic number: Now changing a Package’s price from the Set Prices option won’t change the galleries to which that package applies.
Here’s to squishing more bugs together,
The SmugMug Family