Home > bug fixes, release notes, SmugMug > Fixes and Things

Fixes and Things

We let off a little pre-Labor Day steam in the form of these miscellaneous bug fixes:

• Pros working in IE9 should be able to change the color correction or print lab in their custom pricing screens… and have it stick.
  • We tightened up the email address field on the signup page so peeps can’t enter spaces when they type their address.
  • If you delete a gallery, we’ll redirect visitors who go to the old link to the closest Subcategory or Category.
Have a great weekend and don’t get (too) stuck in holiday traffic.
  1. September 1, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Just a thank you for all you guys do to keep it all working so well. Appreciate the holiday weekend effort, since many of us will be spending time on our photo galleries over the weekend. :)

2. September 1, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Thanks for the update.
    Is there a place to report bugs, or to view the status of bugs I reported through customer service

3. September 1, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Great to see bugs fixed. Too bad they aren’t any of the ones that are currently affecting me. :( Maybe next round.

4. September 6, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Cool, a great product getting better and better!

Greetings from Canada’s Far East!

5. J A Sottolano
    September 6, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Please get the unlimited nesting operational as quickly as possible.. Long long overdue.

6. September 6, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Thank you for all of the great work you do for us! I just recently returned to SmugMug after a year with a competitor (big mistake I know) and one of my long time clients hugged me when she heard the news. I’ll never stray again. Promise.

7. September 6, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Thanks so much for always working to make SmugMug better! It’s SO appreciated—and so is the fact that you listen to us! Makes a world of difference compared to other companies I know who don’t. Thank you!

8. September 6, 2011 at 5:09 pm

Thank you so much. I was thinking there was an option for having many subcategories and I like that very much.I will be needing more. I am just very happy to have found out how to arrange the photos while seeing them all on one page. The only time mine stick is when I try to arrange them in a big hurry. So I try to pace myself.

9. September 6, 2011 at 7:00 pm

I agree with all the others…THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your hard work keeping SM so AWESOME!!!! I just recently uploaded all of my personal digital pictures from the last 11 years for safe keeping. I sing your praises to everyone around me!!!!

10. Rob
    September 7, 2011 at 7:13 am

Nice to see the arrange bug fixed … I thought I was going batty! (Which I may well be, but … yeah.)

11. September 7, 2011 at 7:15 pm

Excellent bug squashing guys, keep it up.

A