Fixes and Things
We let off a little pre-Labor Day steam in the form of these miscellaneous bug fixes:
- Photos weren’t always sticking when they were arranged using the Drag to Arrange or the Arrange photos checkbox. They do now.
- Pros working in IE9 should be able to change the color correction or print lab in their custom pricing screens… and have it stick.
- We tightened up the email address field on the signup page so peeps can’t enter spaces when they type their address.
- Moving multiple galleries into a Subcategory using the “Many Galleries” option should stick as expected.
- If you delete a gallery, we’ll redirect visitors who go to the old link to the closest Subcategory or Category.
- You can no longer accidentally rename a custom Category to one that already exists.
Have a great weekend and don’t get (too) stuck in holiday traffic.