Four New SmugMug Video Tutorials
We’ve gotten a lot of requests over the last few months for non-webinar video tutorials and we’ve been busy doing just that. Today we’re stoked to share four fantastically fresh videos that cover one of our favorite SmugMug features: The site-wide organizer.
Getting to Know the Organizer: Tools and what those buttons and icons do
Gallery & Image Tools: Captions and keywords, watermarks, and more
Photo Tools & Editing: Crop, hide, replace, delete, or put your photos on a map
Folders & Settings: Nesting folders, metadata, privacy options for your stuff
Each part runs about 12 minutes long and deep-dives into the many different things you can do in the organizer, since it’s so much more than just a way to shuffle your images.
Sit back and let us show you how to be a SmugMug organizational master! Or if you’re simply looking for a quick answer, click “Show More” in the video caption field to jump to a specific topic:
We hope that you enjoy the new tutorials, find them helpful, and will share your thoughts on how they worked for you.
And of course, stay tuned! We won’t stop at just the Organizer — we’ve got many more great videos in the works. :)
We bring you beautiful, personalized online galleries for yourself, your family, or your business. See how it works and stay in touch with us!
Links We Love
- This pic is called "Forgotten Lands" but it's pretty unforgettable to us. By @JuAnnGospodarou, smu.gs/ZEJN76 http://t.co/7Q3xaznDtP 4 days ago
- Don't Be Afraid of the Dark: Tips for Taking Pictures in Low Light: smu.gs/1sJpOzP #PhotoTips 4 days ago
- 15% off @BorrowLenses gear today only! Shoot some #fall color. Code: AUTUMN14. Details here: borrowlenses.com/blog/2014/10/2… 5 days ago
- @aboutrc @PamelaAnnBerry Love you, Pamela! 6 days ago
- @aboutrc We'd love to have you and the whole fam out here at HQ! You're welcome anytime. 6 days ago