Four New SmugMug Video Tutorials
We’ve gotten a lot of requests over the last few months for non-webinar video tutorials and we’ve been busy doing just that. Today we’re stoked to share four fantastically fresh videos that cover one of our favorite SmugMug features: The site-wide organizer.
Getting to Know the Organizer: Tools and what those buttons and icons do
Gallery & Image Tools: Captions and keywords, watermarks, and more
Photo Tools & Editing: Crop, hide, replace, delete, or put your photos on a map
Folders & Settings: Nesting folders, metadata, privacy options for your stuff
Each part runs about 12 minutes long and deep-dives into the many different things you can do in the organizer, since it’s so much more than just a way to shuffle your images.
Sit back and let us show you how to be a SmugMug organizational master! Or if you’re simply looking for a quick answer, click “Show More” in the video caption field to jump to a specific topic:
We hope that you enjoy the new tutorials, find them helpful, and will share your thoughts on how they worked for you.
And of course, stay tuned! We won’t stop at just the Organizer — we’ve got many more great videos in the works. :)
We bring you beautiful, personalized online galleries for yourself, your family, or your business. See how it works and stay in touch with us!
Links We Love
- Our friends at @fstopHQ have created the ultimate adventure photography bag for women: kck.st/1zCZDOp 8 hours ago
- @Karaminder @kmeisterphoto @mbonocore @ekcya1 Thanks for the heads up, Karaminder! 12 hours ago
- @kmeisterphoto Hi Kent! Yes, using the Events feature, your client can pick their favorite, plus comment on the image. 12 hours ago
- @SeirerFoto Glad we could be there for ya! 1 day ago
- RT @savvysassymoms: How do you store your photos? Keep special memories safe with these options from @SmugMug @ThisLife & more! http://t.co… 1 day ago