“If It Moves, Shoot It!”
So sayeth the great Sandy Puc’ to pro photographers looking to gain an edge with their clients.
With the rise of DSLR HD video, you can’t afford to be fumbling with video when the competition is already rockin’ the keyframes. Many of us reckon ourselves still photographers, but it’s simple to use your camera’s built-in video functions to wow the client and bring in more money. Sandy and Jared will show you how to use the video that comes with your camera to create additional sellable products like slideshows and movies.
SmugMug’s already hooked up with Animoto and ProShow Web, so adding video to your toolbelt is a cinch.
The Masters in Marketing… and Motion
Sandy’s teaming up with Hollywood cinematographer Jared Abrams to give you a crash course on what those buttons do and how to use ’em. Even better, they’ll coach you on how to best leverage video clips and still photos in your marketing campaigns and presentations.
The fun starts this Tuesday, and you’ve got just two weeks and 15 cities to catch them before this opportunity’s gone.
All dates in May, 2011:
- 10 – Denver, CO
- 11 – Minneapolis, MN
- 12 – Chicago, IL
- 13 – Columbus, OH
- 15 – Philadelphia, PA
- 16 – Baltimore, MD
- 18 – Atlanta, GA
- 19 – Houston, TX
- 20 – Dallas, TX
- 22 – Phoenix, AZ
- 23 – Los Angeles, CA
- 24 – San Francisco, CA
- 26 – Sacramento, CA
- 27 – Portland, OR
- 29 – Seattle, WA
Look here for complete details. What’s more, you can use the code SMPP11 to get $20 off the regular ticket price. Click here to register now.
Or…. We’ll Send You For Free
We’re giving away one free ticket to one of the tour stops. Just comment on this blog post by Friday, May 6th, and we’ll pick a winner who gets to go on our dime.
Don’t miss out this incredible chance to better your business!
More Winners = More Fun.
Instead of giving away just ONE ticket to the video tour, we are giving away one free ticket to EACH city on the tour.
Here’s what you have to do to get another chance to win:
1) Like Sandy’s FB page here.
2) Like SmugMug’s page here.
3) Post on Sandy’s Wall, “@SmugMug sent me to tell ya [insert your city here] loves Sandy Puc.”
On Monday May 9, we’ll announce the winners for Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago, Columbus, Philadelphia and Baltimore. On Wednesday May 11, we’ll announce the winners for the rest of the cities. If you’ve already commented on this blog post, following the steps above will give you another shot at winning.
Are you excited yet? :)
Ready for some winners? Here ya go. The lucky (and randomly selected) winners of FREE admission to the tour are…
- 10 – Denver, CO – Diana Griffin
- 11 – Minneapolis, MN – Sarah Kannenberg
- 12 – Chicago, IL – Sam Tang
- 13 – Columbus, OH – Kristan Dunlap
- 15 – Philadelphia, PA – Joe Ryan
- 16 – Baltimore, MD – Joe Richardson
- 18 – Atlanta, GA – Frank Tan
- 19 – Houston, TX – Kyler Rhorer
- 20 – Dallas, TX – Kayne Parrish
- 22 – Phoenix, AZ – Christina Lawrie
- 23 – Los Angeles, CA – Jeah Tan Avila
- 24 – San Francisco, CA – Stormy Maddux
- 26 – Sacramento, CA – Coree Firchau Keenan
- 27 – Portland, OR – Arnaud Douglas Ardans II
- 29 – Seattle, WA – Amanda Howse Butler