You’ll find a magical new button in gallery settings called Multiple Galleries. Choose it to apply any number of gallery settings to as many galleries as you please. More.
Pros will find a time-saving new Replace Multiple Photos button for their Proof & Retouch orders. It automagically replaces photos from sales with your retouched photos having the same file names.
Badges can now draw from most recent or most popular photos. They can have captions. They’re faster-loading. And they give you a choice of how images initially slide into place.
In your control panel settings tab, you’ll find a new field to enter meta description. Google will use the words you enter there for their description of your SmugMug site in search results.
Also in the settings tab, you’ll find checkboxes to disable feeds and the iPhone interface.
SmugMug account owners can now see the email addresses of people who leave comments on their SmugMug sites so they can reply.
Comments are now included in the text of comment notification emails.
A dozen bugs were fixed, including:
- Watermarks no longer are imported to Animoto when you make an Animoto video.
- File size reported incorrectly in critique view.
- You sometimes got logged out if you closed your browser.
- Batch add to cart was misbehaving in certain gallery types like popular.
- Bad preview URL in customize gallery under some circumstances.