More Magic to Backprinting
We added three more options to your custom Pro backprinting: Year taken (SMUGYEARTAKEN), month taken (SMUGMONTHTAKEN) and day taken (SMUGDAYTAKEN).
To use them, just open up your Control Panel and look for the Backprinting link under the Pros tab. Add the code words there to apply them to all prints ordered from your site. Or, apply them to specific galleries in the “Backprinting” option in your Gallery Settings.
Write this: SMUGYEARTAKEN SMUGMONTHTAKEN SMUGDAYTAKEN
- Get this with EZ Prints: 2011_08_07
- And this with Bay Photo: 2011 08 07
Remember that Pros have tons of choices for what gets printed on the back of their prints. See all the tasty options here, or you can specify your own custom text.
- Your slideshows won’t trip over images with unusual characters in their filenames.
- We fixed a Pro bug that was preventing Sole Proprietors and LLC-Disregarded Entities from successfully filing their W-9 form with an EIN. (Confused about reporting?)
- Your suitably big, clean, unwatermarked original photos will get sent to Animoto and ProShow Web so they can build your sumptuous slideshows. Give them a try and spice up your presentations!
- When you delete a photo, we’ll drop you back at the photo that comes right after it and not at the beginning of the gallery.